- Dust Extraction/ Filtration Systems
- Fume Extraction/ Filtration Systems
- Smoke Extraction/ Filtration Systems
- Compressed Air Filtration
Search our Product Catalogue
OBS3 DOWNDRAUGHT BENCH
Hand and power sanding is one of the major causes of airborne dust in the workshop and is very difficult to contain. The use of vacuum cleaners connected to hand power tools on top of a normal bench restricts their use and so increases the probability that they will not be used and in reality only captures a small percentage of the dust produced, a good downdraught table will collect the majority of the dust before it gets airborne and is a very effective way of improving the working environment.
The OBS3 is a heavy duty commercial grade downdraught table designed for everyday use in the busy workshop, to be connected to a suitable extraction system. The units needs to be connected to an extraction system capable of producing 5000m³/hr. This airflow means very little dust escapes upwards from the workbench to pass in front of the operative’s face. Available in two sizes: 2,400 x 1,200mm surface area or 2,000 x 1,200mm, the larger is suitable for use with 8′ x 4′ sheets. The height of each unit is adjustable between 750 and 950mm.
- Heavy duty commercial grade downdraft table
- Height of each unit is adjustable between 750 and 950mm
- Possible to work from all four sides
- For connection to an extraction system with in-line filtering
- Without filter and fan system
- Available in two sizes
|Overall L x W x H||2,400 x 1,200mm|
|Table Size||2,450mm x 1,300mm|