This extractor, with its 1.5kW motor, large capacity collection bag and twin 100mm hose inlets, will handle most single workshop machines. Use the single 125mm inlet or the twin 100mm adaptor for two smaller machines. The top cloth bag acts as the filter whilst the lower plastic bag collects the coarse dust and chippings. Plastic bags allow a number of bags to be filled and stored ready for bulk disposal. The extractor’s filtration system can be upgraded with the addition of the cartridge filter. The solid connection tube between the impellor housing and collector creates an efficient air flow system. Castors on the base allow for easy mobility around the workshop. This is a good, solid, simple extractor. Lengths of suitable inlet hose are listed under Dust Extraction Accessories. N.B. This machine uses waste sack size 785 x 1,200mm.
- 1.5kW 1ph 230V motor and 2,000 m³ air flow @ 100mm inlet
- Large capacity with single 125mm and twin 100mm inlets
- High flow efficiency impellor and collector housing
- Base castors aid movement around the workshop
- Plastic collection bag as standard
- C/W pleated filter cartridge to improve filtration
|Overall L x W x H||920 x 560 x 1960mm|