- Dust Extraction/ Filtration Systems
- Fume Extraction/ Filtration Systems
- Smoke Extraction/ Filtration Systems
- Compressed Air Filtration
Search our Product Catalogue
Electronic Mini Mist Eliminator (Mini M.E.)
Mini-ME is designed to collect oil/coolant mist and smoke at the source.
It will not only help you to comply with COSHH standards, but also help to improve employee safety, protect equipment and reduce plant maintenance costs, Its small size means it can be mounted directly on the machine tool for source capture of contaminants such as synthetic and petroleum based coolants and smoke.
- High Efficiency: Up to 95% efficient on 0.3 micron particles,
- Cleans and re-circulates cleaned air.
- Platform or Machine Mounting: Eliminates the need for duct work and saves floor space.
- Efficient Wiring Capability: Unit can be wired directly to the machine tool control to operate only when the machine tool operates.
|Unit Performance Rated||1000M3/hr|
|Efficiency||Up to 95% DOP Test Method|
|Electrical Ratings 240V/50HZ||3.0 Amps, 350 Watts|
|Sound Level||69dBAMax. @ 2 metres|
|Pre Filter||After-Filter(2} Aluminum Mesh,|
|Primary Filters||(Double Pass) (2) Forever Filter, Electronic Ionizer Collector Cell|
How It Works
Electronic Mini M.E. utilizes the principle of electrostatic precipitation Air is drawn by the fan through metal mesh filters that trap larger particulate. Smoke and mist particles; some as small as 0.01microns, pass into a strong electrical field, (ionizing section), where the particles receive an electrical charge. The charged particles then pass through a collector plate section made up of a series of equally spaced parallel plates. Each alternate plate is charged with the same polarity as the particles that repel, while the; interleaving plates that are earthed, attract and collect: oil/coolant mist and. smoke. Clean air is then returned to the atmosphere.